Coronavirus Guidance

Updated: Monday 6th July

Back open :)


Updated: Wednesday 29th January

This week we have received many reports of ill dogs including our resident dog, dogs coming to stay with us, and other dogs through word of mouth. A majority of these cases have involved diarrhoea and/or vomiting.

A national outbreak of hemorrhagic gastroenteritis in dogs has been reported and primarily appears to come from muddy walking locations (even places local to Havant).

We have therefore decided to suspend our day care service on the following dates:

  • Wednesday 29th January
  • Thursday 30th January
  • Friday 31st January
  • Saturday 1st February

This will enable our resident dog (Jess) to feel better without the risk of spreading any bugs to visiting dogs. It will also enable us to give our premises a thorough clean ready for normal service resuming on Sunday 2nd February.

We unfortunately cannot accept any dog that has shown signs of illness within the previous 48 hour period and we would recommend seeking veterinary treatment if you are concerned about your dog.

If you have any other questions/concerns please do get in contact with us.

Thank you for your understanding and we hope all our poorly dogs make a speedy recovery.